We guarantee our Jack Covers are the highest quality UV stable marine grade jack covers available. We guarantee our products will be free of defects in material and craftsmanship when they arrive. We personally inspect each and every cover for proper construction and fitment before it ships. If you receive a defective or damaged product please let us know right away and we will take care of you immediately!
Our warranty covers a 1 year period from the date of purchase, and is a common sense based policy. If your cover breaks as a result of defective materials and/or workmanship, or failure of any of the components (i.e. "our fault") we will repair or replace it. If you purposely or accidentally abuse, misuse, or fail to properly maintain your cover (i.e. "your fault") service will be on a case by case basis.
Treat your cover well, with proper care and a little common sense, and it will take care of you for many years to come!!
Examples of some things not covered include but are not limited to:
• Jack mounts, mount bolts, wing nuts, etc. digging into the cover causing wear marks or holes. Note on climbing pins: Always store your jack with the direction lever in the UP position (when direction lever is in DOWN position climbing pins protrude).
• Additional accessories, straps, etc. being tied to or near the cover causing tears or holes.
• Rips/tears caused by dropping/placing a covered jack on the ground, rocks, etc.
• Damage caused by items such as shovels, axes, spare tires, etc. mounted on or near the jack.
• Any misuse or abuse resulting in a damaged cover.